Intolerant and easily irritated skin

When should you see a doctor?

If your baby has very frequent and/or severe skin reactions, or they do not diminish after several weeks of following the guidelines listed above, consult your physician or dermatologist: he or she can prescribe appropriate treatment and possibly identify an allergic source of your child’s skin problems, especially if the symptoms (discomfort, tightness, rash, etc.) are permanent and do not go away.



Comment on this article

Send by Email